Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Book Reviews: Love for Christmas and Arm Candy

Love for Christmas: A Billionaires and SEALs Romance Novels Boxed SetLove for Christmas: A Billionaires and SEALs Romance Novels Boxed Set by Julia Kent

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Pretty much what I expected. A light, good read during the holidays to destress one’s mind from all the busyness of the season. Cora Seton remains my favorite for keeping the community spirit intact at Crescent Hall.



View all my reviews

Arm Candy (Hot City Nights #3)Arm Candy by Patricia Ryan

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I neither like it nor hate it. I just didn’t find Nora and David worth rooting for. Perhaps I have had enough of the billionaire-experienced guy meets ingenue romance troupe?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...