Saturday, January 20, 2018

Extended Essay Workshop: Completion and Certification


My certificate of completion arrived last week. This was for the IB Workshop I attended last year, on the Role of the Supervisor in the Extended Essay. Like in any workshops, I take the experience as an eye opener. There is so much to learn and learning is indeed lifelong.

In case you missed it, here are the reflections I had in the workshop.

The EE and Pedagogical Support 

The World Studies EE and Approaches to Teaching and Learning

Reflections on REFLECTION

Where do I go from here?

I will continue blogging about the EE and my adventures in research. As a school librarian servicing young adults, otherwise known as teenagers, I take my role as teacher of skills very seriously. One way for me to continuously improve and grow is to document my experiences in journey.

If you have anything to share, or if like me, you are a high school librarian too, drop a comment below. I always reply to my readers.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...