Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Filipino Librarians in Media (TV, Internet and Films)

I received this inquiry from Joan Jocson-Singh, Head of Technical Services of the Leonard Lief Library of Lehman College, New York.

I'm looking to see if Librarians in Media (TV, Internet, Film or Art) affect how Filipinos see Librarians in the Philippines. Do you know if any surveys have been done in the Philippines like this about perception? Or if there are prominant TV shows that feature Librarians in the Philippines?
If there has not been many TV portrayals or illustrations of Filipinos, might you be able to answer why that is?
I am throwing this out there for readers of the blog to help Ms. Jocson-Singh. I will blog my reply in a few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...