Sunday, January 1, 2017

#KwentoRP612: Faith. Love. Hope.

My short piece for #KwentoRP612. This month, the theme to write about is HOPE.

Faith sat beside her sister and heaved a sigh.

"Let me guess," Love began, "prayers have been few and are hard to come by."

She nodded. "It gets tougher and more difficult every year."

"We can't stop, you know." 

"I know." Faith replied and looked around. "But where is Hope?"

Love tilted her head towards the door. "Out there, planting seeds. Which reminds me, I need to go and do my bit of work now."

Faith bid her sister goodbye. She closed the door and went in her room where she sat quietly on her bedroom chair.

"Father Time, take care of my sisters. I believe in Hope, so please, keep Love alive!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...