Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The 2015 IASL Conference: The School Library Rocks


The International Association of School Libraries 2015 Conference is on June 28, 2015 - July 2, 2015 in Maastritch, The Netherlands. There's a pre-conference that focus on instructional design of Information Literacy programs in the school library level. This is a session I wish I could attend, at least, if not the entire conference. I learned of a virtual participation to the conference from IASL people. So, there's an option for the likes of me who wish to attend but can't for some reason.

I will definitely post that info here in the blog and on my social media sites too.

Checking the conference program on the website, I found a lot of amazing and interesting research papers on school librarianship, program implementation, management and leadership issues. There are also plenty of professional papers on library instruction and information literacy.

And what delights me is the knowledge of a lone Filipino Librarian in the roster of presenters! Visit the IASL 2015 Conference website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...