Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Librarian: Continuing Professional Education Activities

This is the first Dear Librarian post for 2011 coming from Ms. Angelic Bautisa of the Marist School, Marikina City. Here is her query--

Dear Ms. Zarah --
I am a school librarian, currently connected with Marist School-Marikina. Please advice me if there are upcoming events e.i., workshops/conferences regarding librarianship especially in a school library set up. I am very interested in participating. Thanks a lot! God bless
!

Will be sending her a reply this week so keep visiting the blog. I will also post two more librarian querries this month from the workshops I did last summer.

8 comments:

Susan Bell said...

The subject of your blog post is very interesting and informative. I have been searching about dissertation for ages now and got so tired until I found your blog. Kindly keep doing the great job.

Katie Doyle said...

Hey! Keep it up your work. Your blog and post are very informative. Very clear easy to understand text I am enjoying your post. Please take a look at my MBA dissertation proposal site and advise me further improvement.

Judith Walton said...

Your site is amazing. I am very impressed to see this want to come back for visiting your site. Keep doing well as well as you can...

professional logo designs

Judith Walton said...

Internet is studded with such type of blogs and your blog is doing a great job in educating people like me. Keep up the good work

logo design help

logo design companies

Rita Summers said...

This is an excellent piece of work. I have been searching for it for many days. I will bookmark your website. Keep on posting. Thanks for sharing.
writing a abortion term papers

ambercummings78 said...

I would like to say that your website is very unique and useful. It will help me in my research. Keep on posting such informative articles. I admire your work. Thanks.
Custom Written Essays

MIKE STAR said...

Thank you for captivate the time to publish this information very constructive! I’m still waiting for some appealing opinion from your side in your subsequent post and I will also advice my colleagues to follow your services. Custom Logo Design Still there are some true efficient businesses like you!

Victoria Robson said...

Your website is superb. It is extremely useful for everyone. You have discussed each and my way through a great manner. Many thanks for revealing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...