Thursday, August 26, 2021

The Lighthouse Diary #32: Link Rot, Supporting Teachers and Co-writing with Peers

This week at work allowed me to do teaching collabs with co-teachers in their selection and curation of resources for teaching and learning. I am preparing recommended reads and curating online content for three subject areas, all equally interesting, but the manner in which information and knowledge are organized vary. There is differentiation to consider given the unique learning styles of students. I value these collabs since it pave the way to think through our planning and preparation for online instruction as a continuous process. A sturdy information system and tech infrastructure are necessities as well.

On the side are quick requests for references and information that will make learning accessible and clear. Such is the case for this quickie list of websites on Permalinks and Link Rot that I whipped up for our Theory of Knowledge teacher. It's open for sharing so teacher and his class can contribute and grow the list of resources. He is working on a class website and he even invited me to write or make a mini-module with them.
And because I am the queen of small talk, I segued to a new found friend I met online whom he knows. The common denominators are Ignatius of Loyola and BTS. He did encourage me to write about them for his TOK class.

Grabe. Kinilig ako ng sobra! At natakot, after thinking about it. Two great ideas in one article... Keri ba ng brain ko?
I ask for the grace of wisdom.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...