Friday, August 6, 2021

The Lighthouse Diary #29: The Magic of New Beginnings

And just like that, our in-service ends today. How fast time flies! It has been three weeks of reflection; organization; learning from the old; and looking forward to the magic of new beginnings. Despite the times, yes.

I couldn't believe that the content I have put together for this year's library talk is a mere one-page hyperdoc. We are looking forward to starting two big projects this year and we are gearing up for a revisit of standards, school wide. While there is a need to revise the library's G Site and Online Research Center, I am exploring Knowledge Library on Workplace as well. It reminds me of Blogger and the Wikispace of long ago. So Gen X, I know. But now I realize that there really isn't anything new under sun, only new ways of looking at them with curiosity and a sense of wonder.

Oh, and I am an EE Supervisor again this year. I need to reconnect with Robert De Niro and Jodi Foster. The threat of Delta is real but, I am faithful and hopeful that all shall be well.
Thanks Jin, for keeping me Awake!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...