Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The Lighthouse Diary Entries 2020

 Work From Home officially begins this week. 

Sigh. 

Hope floats and I hang on to faith. 

The blog has always been a venue for my musings and writings on the work that I do since I started out. It is no different that, to this day, I blog about my experiences and practice of school librarianship in the Beacon Academy. Looking back in 2020, I was able to write and post six entries. Not bad given how tough the year was for everyone else. 

This is not a resolution, but I do hope to write more about WFH and school librarianship in the COVID-19 era.

Here are links to the The Lighthouse Diary for 2020. It pretty much sums up my work life last year.

The Lighthouse Diary #18: Volcanic Eruption and E-Learning


The Lighthouse Diary #19: Volcano, Viruses and Vigilance



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...