Monday, January 18, 2021

My Top 4 Wakelet Collections 2020

 In 2020, I discovered several apps on the web and the ones I can use in my mobile that contributed to my work productivity. In the coming days, I will be sharing them here in the blog as well as the cool stuff that I was able to make from each. First up is Wakelet. So far, it is the easiest web app I have used for content curation. I was able to use Wakelet as a Pathfinder for work in the library and when I need to put together online resources for my talks, lectures and workshops. 

 Here are my Top 4 collections in Wakelet from 2020.

3. Everything COVID-19


I intend to continue creating and curating web content onwards to 2021. This year, however, I wish to try using Wakelet as a tool to campaign for books and reading. It has a collaboration features and with a strong interest from students in school to revive the online book review website put up two years ago, exploring Wakelet as platform is an exciting venture.

Visit the blog for more new, updates and sharing of insights! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...