Friday, October 17, 2014

Photo Essay: 1st International Conference on Children's Librarianship


The 2014 NCBA winners were displayed at the stage area. My books were on shelf too!


Krishna Grady, a librarian from Connecticut and plenary speaker at the 1st ICCL worked it with a song and a funny dance to start up Day 2 of the conference.


The audience loved it! The audience followed!


Thank you Lampara Books for displaying and selling my books!
I got to sign some copies too for librarians who bought from Lampara Books.


Documenting the conference on the 3rd day via Twitter. 
Key Links presented their product, an interesting blend of print and ebook app for young readers.


The historic Cebu City Public Library. 
I wish to visit Cebu again and if it happens, I will definitely visit the library.



The ever efficient and effective staff of Adarna House. 
Congratulations on the grand slam win in the 2014 NCBA!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...