Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Book Signing & Talks at the MIBF 2014


Last year, around the same month, I posted a photo of Liza Flores' study of our book, Dear Nanay ,
In January 2014, our book was published by Lampara Books. This coming MIBF 2014, I'll be at the Lampara booth to sign copies of Dear Nanay on September 20 and 21. 

I hope to see you there!

I will also conduct a writing workshop for grade school students on September 21, 2014. I will post details before this week ends. Hang on!

Another event that I'm excited to participate in during the MIBF is the Klasrum Adarna Workshop for Book Creators. I will be presenting grants, scholarships and funds that support book projects to Filipino book creators. 

So, see you at the fair!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...