Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Meme: 10 Books That Have Stayed With Me

This one is for Kate Osias and Car Fernando.
I have been challenged to list 10 books that have stayed with me in some way, and tag people to do the same. Rules: Don't take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They don't have to be the "right" books or great works of literature, just the ones that have affected you in some ways. [Then tag 10 friends, including me, so I can see your list.]
1. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss

2. A Fish Out of Water by Robert Palmer

3. The Big Book of Dinosaurs

4. Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume

5. The Outsiders by SE Hinton

6. PS I Love You by Barbara Conklin

7. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling

8. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by JRR Tolkien

9. Stardust by Neil Gaiman

10. Landline by Rainbow Rowell

I am tagging anyone who wishes to do the meme. Happy reading!

And today is the first day of the Manila International Book Fair!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...