Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bibliotherapy on DZUP LibRadio

I will be guesting on air tomorrow over at DZUP LibRadio 1602. The radio show begins at 12NN. There is online streaming at the DZUP website

It is my third in the radio show and it has always been a lovely experience every time I am with the librarian DJs of UP Diliman. They give a different spin to the word "librarian". It only goes to show how flexible and adaptable modern librarians are!

I will be talking about Bibliotherapy tomorrow. Before the program ends, I will definitely be promoting the 31st National Children's Book Day activities. Thinking about it, DZUP LibRadio has been very supportive of the NCBD since last year. In behalf of PBBY, I thank you for this support.

Now here are the talking points:

Definition of Bibliotherapy
 Foundations of Bibliotherapy
 Bibliotherapy in the Philippines
 How does it help?
 How can a librarian use this to help users?
 Self-help possible?
 Research tips and tricks
 Scope and limitations of Bibliotherapy?
 How do you become a Bibliotherapist?
 Traits of an effective Bibliotherapist?

For those who won't be able to tune in, I will post the answers to the questions and the replies to the points for discussion on the topic soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...