Thursday, October 17, 2013

Author Visit: Xavier School Nuvali

There are no accidents. There are no regrets. There is only grace.


I told stories. I read aloud my book, My Daddy! My One and Only to K-2 students. I talked to junior high school students about writing and research.


I signed books for K-4 students. Yeah. I did feel like a rock star.


My publisher, Lampara Books, had a book display at the gym. I love the red tarp.


I met old friends from way back; former co-teachers from the Early Education Department of Xavier School San Juan whom I worked with. Those were the best five years of my career as a school librarian.

Thank you, Xavier School Nuvali, for giving me the opportunity to give back; to meet old friends; and to champion books, reading and literacy development to kids, teens and the young at heart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...