Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Librarian Heroes

How appropriate were the events that unfolded in my life yesterday to National Heroe's Day. I was thrown in a position to show courage and sensitivity. And speaking of better sense, I carry today the task of moving on; of being tolerant to ambiguity; and of being fearless in the face of the unknown.

At times like this, I turn to my heroes in the profession and I thank them for the advice, the encouragement and the wisdom they've imparted.

...to Dir. Lou David of the Rizal Library, Ateneo De Manila
...to Dr. Mary Orendain of The Philippine Normal University
...to Mrs. Del Hernandez of the EMC, GS Department, Ateneo De Manila

Their strength of character, expertise in integrating IT with library services and programs, devoted advocacy to literacy and unparalled commitment to uphold librarianship as a profession will always be my inspiration to strive a niche in the field of school librarianship.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...