Sunday, September 29, 2024

Book Review: The Courage to Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga

Reading The Courage to Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga was a profound experience that not only introduced me to Adlerian psychology but also deepened my connection with BTS, especially Min Yoongi. Knowing that he read this book (ITS Season 2) made me feel closer to him as an ARMY.
The book’s concepts around self-esteem, identity, and empowerment are powerful reminders of the cognitive behavioral therapies I’ve used to manage anxiety. It’s a liberating read, especially that I finished reading the book amidst controversy and chaos in the fandom. Because Suga found value in this work, I have great faith that he and BTS will continue to endure and overcome any challenges they face.
ApoBangPo!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...