Sunday, February 25, 2024

I Am a Librarian Meme 2024 (1 of 3)

This meme, by Malditang Librarian, I am a librarian. Of course... is interesting; humorous and oozing with self promotion and advocacy. LIKE. So, I jumped on the bandwagon. 

Here is the first batch I made. 

1. I’m a librarian. Of course I am given the trust and confidence of the school leadership and my colleagues to teach research skills, academic writing and critical thinking. 

2. I am a librarian. Of course I know my children’s literature and the pedagogy to teach it to children. 

3. I am a librarian. Of course I adhere to professional licensing. 

4. I am a librarian. Of course I observe copyright law and continuously learn about Intellectual Property Rights. 

5. I am a librarian. Of course I am involved in activities of our professional organization. 

6. I’m a librarian. Of course I study pop culture and the ways it affect my learning community. 
 
7. I’m a librarian. Of course I don’t know everything so I believe in collaboration. 

8. I am a librarian. Of course I show my creativity by creating lists, directories and tertiary sources that have merit for knowledge development, truth seeking and archival work. 

9. I am a librarian. Of course I READ. 

10. I am a librarian. Of course I get discriminatory remarks so the campaign and advocacy for the growth of the profession and personal learning must be lifelong.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...