Saturday, March 4, 2023

My Author Visit at the Valenzuela City Library

 My first Author Visit post lockdown age was at the Valenzuela City Library! I had the pleasure of meeting a small number of young readers. They were thirsty for books and face to face experiences of reading aloud and storytelling. I met the brave and the wonderful staff of the ValACE, met an ARMY and Ms. Rochelle Silverio, colleague and kindred spirit. 

Thank you, Lampara House for hosting and sponsoring this event last Sunday, February 26, 2023!

Thank you, Mayor Wes Gatchalian and Madame Tiffany Gatchalian for giving me this opportunity to serve your community! Mabuhay!

@djahjumma Happiness! The daycare kid’s preferred to listen to a read aloud and interactive storytelling! Tech fatigue? #authorvisit #storytelling ♬ original sound - TitaZee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...