Thursday, April 29, 2021

Google JamBoard for Asynchronous Learning

 One of the things I learned in Online Distance Learning is the deliberate planning of activities for asynchronous sessions. This space for teaching and learning must be utilized to incorporate time management and self monitoring.
















Input sessions or front loading can be done through videos or recorded materials, cobbled resources can be arranged in an organized manner and/or the learning packets can be distributed through LMS. However, it is in the asynchronous activity where student engagement, even agency, is evident. So, I am bringing this insight in my trainings and webinars for teachers and librarians.

Here is a frame from one of the JamBoards I made for participants of the webinar I prepared for school librarians. Feedback, discussion points and consultations will take place during the synchronous session.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...