Monday, December 14, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Book Review: The Cowboy's Christmas Bride

The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek Book 9)The Cowboy's Christmas Bride by Cora Seton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cole and Sunshine return to Chance Creek. They have plans and dreams to pursue. What kept them together after all these years is their love for each other. Going back to Chance Creek, they come face to face with their past and the uncertain future. Cole and Sunshine are at a crossroad. Is their love strong enough to make them stay and build a new life in Chance Creek?

Good thing the gang is there to welcome them; to show them a thing or two about couplehood and married life; what has changed in the community; and how this community can be their support group in starting a family of their own.

This 9th volume in the Cowboys of Chance Creek is a fitting Christmas book in the series. It is not only the story of Cole and Sunshine but everyone's! I return to Chance Creek as a curious visitor wondering how my favorite cowboys and their wives are doing. And everyone seems to be adjusting real well with married life. This is enough for Cole and Sunshine to make a decision. In the end, love wins.

While it gave me, once more, that happy ever after feeling, I think about the what ifs. There is more to married life than wonderful beginnings. I wish to see more of love and romance in married life. How will the Cowboys and their wives weather through bigger challenges? What is love in the face of death, bankruptcy, infidelity and disasters?

I enjoyed the series, but I am asking for more. I am a demanding fan!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...