Diljit Singh, IASL President gives a closing keynote speech at the IASL Regional Conference. Some of the talking points I picked up from his speech --
* What is the future like?
* Go beyond the 3Rs. There's the 4Cs: Creativity. Collaboration. Communication. Critical Thinking.
* Move beyond Information Literacy.
* We need to be aware how we inculcate lifelong learning in children, teens and adults.
* As a school librarian, you can provide services that technological devices could not. What services does your library provide for students to learn better?
* Believe in yourself. Set a vision. Reach your goal.