Monday, April 6, 2009

Whew! Patience Please.

This blog is four years old this month.

If you're reading this entry via Multiply, I suggest you click the link above and see for yourself the nifty layout I got from Blogger Styles courtesy of Falconhive. It is so me - coffee, pen and open diary/journal. Take note of the paper clip on the right frame. My journals have them too. I think I'm going to stick with this layout for a while. And yes, it's a three-columned layout! Ah, the fulfillment of my blogging dreams!

But, I'm still working my way through the new features of Blogger and Feedburner. So many things have happened in a year's time that I'm catching up with the wave of Web 2.0. I still have so many links to put back, though I know for one, I have the essentials. The whole process demands so much of my time and patience. I'm reading through a lot of instructions online too. So, really, blogging is a highly cognitive and metacognitive activity.

Now, if you're a tech savvy person and a frequent reader of this blog, kindly help me out because I could not get rid of the word "undefined" under the title of my posts. It's in red colors and bold font. Geeesh. I'm trying to figure it out in the html code, but I can't seem to find it. I'm putting it in the parking lot for the meantime. There is still tomorrow to go back at the clutter.

As for now, I'm loving the changes in the blog. I hope you do too. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

5 comments:

arnold said...

It has something to do with the post date? Maybe you need to define something...

arnold said...

you need to change the "Timestamp Format" under the Settings. It must match the format of the template that you are using..hope this helps.

vonjobi said...

looks like it's what's supposed to be in the tag. date ba yun? baka hindi ka pa naglagay ng date...

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

von and arnold, i did check the date and it's ok. i'll go back to the "timestamp format" tomorrow. nakakapagod rin... pahinga muna.

i have to put back myblog, feedburner subscription, stats, the works! i did save the old html code from the blogger 2-column layout of last year, but my macbook could not read it...hay, technology!!!

deped teacher said...

you have a nice design now Ms Librarian. Look very attractive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...