Monday, January 2, 2006

Best of SLIA 2005 : Posts & Entries

I've categorized the posts and entries I wrote last year in five divisions. These are Philippine Librarianship, Technology and IT Integration, Reading & Literacy Advocay, Events & Book Reviews and Information Literacy. The entries very well describe the route that this blog has taken and what will its direction be in 2006. Honestly, I have not seriously thought about it yet. Although a redesign is in the works, I still have to evaluate my content.

Drop me a comment. I appreciate feedback.

Philippine School Librarianship
Proud to be Librarian
Orientation Thoughts
Helping Out
Schools of Thought
Shy Librarians
Why Libraries? Why Not
As a Children's and YA Librarian
Bags of Books
Librarians are Missing Ingredient

Technology and IT Integration
IT Integration
Tech BYtes
Teens & Tech
Online Newspapers
Website Evaluation Criteria
Basic or Beyond
Web Resources for Teachers & Parents

Reading & Literacy Advocacy
Time to Read
Author Visit Program
International Literacy Week
Graphic Novels
Teacher-Writer
Going Graphic
Filipiniana for Children: The Special & Handicapped

Events and Book Reviews
NCBD 2005
Books I own and Love
26th Manila International Bookfair
Filipino Writer.Com
Animalaya
Zara's Zoo
Salanga 2006
Christmas Reading List
Para sa Pinoy na Mabook


Information Literacy
Insights
More Insights
Role of Librarian

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...