Friday, January 6, 2023

My Bangtan Inspired Reading List

Here is my reading list for 2023!

Most of the titles from this list came from @JooniesLibrary on Twitter. It is a fan account dedicated to Kim Namjoon especially on the books he has read and seen reading (even books on his shelf) on Lives and socmed posts. Two books from this list are titles I want to reread this year. One I have not finished reading. There are two titles I am not sure I can find online but, I dare. 

Picking different genres of books to read from Kim Namjoon's list and that of his brothers, I do hope this expands my understanding of the known world. My goal this year is to be kinder, so, I will continue to read.
BTS_ReadingList_2023_v2 by zarah gagatiga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...