Saturday, December 25, 2021

Bangtan Apperciation Post: JK, the Golden Maknae

At natapat pa sa araw ng Pasko ang appreciation post para kay JK. Golden Maknae talaga.


Si JK ang itinadhana. He is the one. Siya ang pinili ng uniberso para magwish ang marami na maging tagapagalaga niya at, in return, siya naman ang magaalaga. Everyone is either protective or endeared by him, from Mr. Son to Taehyung. How can a such a man-child exist in this lifetime?

And so, JK thank you for embodying agility, flexibility and growth in the midst of change. Hindi ko keri ang mga extreme and daring activities mo, pero gets ko ang message. In my own little way, I will face the coming changes in my life with openness and a little bit more courage. Sometime, somewhere, safety protocols permitting, I might get a tattoo. Something I have always wanted to do. I know, this is something TOBBIES, will not frown upon.
Borahae! 💜🙏🏽💜

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...