Sunday, June 20, 2021

Book Party with Teacher Mocs of Of Stories and Play

 I had my first book party at Of Stories and Play today. It was fun! 

 It is Father's Day so the book I read aloud was My Daddy My One and Only (Gagatiga and Tejido, Lampara Books 2013). There were around ten kids in the Zoom Meeting room with their parents eagerly listening in and watching too. I hope that this activity would be the beginning of a regular reading habit at home.

Thanks to Teacher Mocs for organizing this online event for kids. School Libraries and schools can get in touch with her by clicking on the link to her website and Facebook Page. She can organize book events online that libraries and teachers can use with their students learning from home. 

Look at the wonderful Book Mail she put together! Parents can buy these boxed set of craft activities, plushie, book and reading log. 

Authors who wish to have a Book Mail can inquire from Teacher Mocs. As an author, I truly appreciate this book event. Our book was published in 2013. Eight years and counting, we still have content to create new things out of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...