Monday, March 4, 2013

Reading Inventory: First Quarter of 2013

My, how fast time flies. It's March now and soon, the second quarter of 2013 will begin. In the midst of all the busy-ness, I ask myself how my reading life has been the past two months.

I have read the following, so far:

The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman - Gaiman combines the scary and the charming. What a mix!

The Best of Chico, Delamar and Gino: The Morning Rush, Top Ten Vol. 2 - My first Filipiniana for the year. It's as hilarious as the first one. I wish there will be a third volume.

The Magicians by Lev Grossman - I agree with the reviews. This is Harry Potter for adults.

Peaches for Father Francis by Joanne Harris - This book is comfort food for the mind.
Reading now: The Hobbit and Philosophy: For when you've lost your dwarves, your wizard and your way, edited by Gregory Basham and Eric Bronson.

On my reading list:

The Sandman Paper, edited by Joe Sanders
Love is a UFO by Ken Spillman
NW by Zadie Smith
Banana Heart Summer by Merlinda Bobis
The Silmarillon by JRR Tolkien



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...