Friday, October 2, 2009

Many Thanks!

I would like to thank the following people for extending an arm and a leg on my call for help --

Igor Cabbab, Neni Sta. Romana-Cruz, Luis Gatmaitan, Maricel Montero, Noreen Parafina, Chris Pangilinan, BCGG Mt. Olivet, Eli Prieto, Sally and Anchit Chuachiaco, Liwa Malabed, Kate Osias, Carlo Go, Carlo Chong, Mona Dy, Elyss Punsalan, Gwen Galvez, Dianne De Las Casas, Augie and Mike Rivera, Vanessa De Guzman-Natividad, Von Totanes, Louren Dacanay, Evelyn Nabus, Sally Labanda, Enoy Feriol, Vhina Dimanalata, Faye dela Cruz, Kenneth Yu and the many FB friends who made a repost of my profile for donations.


The help and concern that you have given me and my family came in various forms and in different kinds. Your sincerity is greatly appreciated. It definitely lifted my spirits and my family's too especially in this time of loss.

As of writing, I am busy planning and organizing a series of storytelling workshops to raise funds for our house repair project. My hands are full and I'm still confused and bit disorganized. There is a need to move on and continue with life. But greater is the pressure on our shoulders to rebuild and recover. Just thinking of the overwhelming response of people to reach out and help sees me through.

I know thank you is not enough. In the near future, my family and I will be able to pass this act of kindness and generosity. May God bless you and all of us who are going through this trying moment in our lives!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...