Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Teen Read Week 2009



In my own little way, I am celebrating Teen Read Week by reading a host of young adult novels and short stories for teens.

I've just finished Collins' The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. I will give my reading eyes and mind a day's rest and will reread Laura Gallego-Garcia's The Legend of The Wandering King. I need something to inspire me in spite of my bubbly and perky disposition.

Then there's Eva Ibbotson's The Morning Gift. I've been meaning to have a copy of one of her books. Finally, I have one! Ibbotson writes the fantastic. The Morning Gift happens to be a romance novel. The book would make for an interesting read coming from a writer who shifted into writing another genre. Reviews will follow next, of course!

2 comments:

sumthinblue said...

Love eva ibbotson!
http://sumthinblue.com/idyllic-ibbotson/

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

i hope her romance novel will not disappoint :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...