Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Call for Help

Dear Friends, Readers of this blog and concerned Citizens,

My family and I survived the disaster that was Ondoy. We are currently staying at my father in-law's house in San Pedro, Laguna. I am thankful to God for keeping my family together. It is the aftermath of this tragedy where we need the help and support of people and the community.

Our house in #56 Dahlia St. Garden Royale Villas, U. Velasco Ave., Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City was damaged by the flood. Its front door and bedroom window was broken. Water leaked from the roof and its electrical wiring got wet. When we left last Sunday for dry ground, we have no idea on the extent of the damage. It will take a few weeks for water to subside then we will know what needs to be repaired.

It is in this regard that I am seeking help from generous and philanthropic people. We could not afford another bank loan or PAGIBIG loan to finance the repair and rebuilding of our house. Your donations will be put to good use. I will issue a financial report and receipts as proof that donated cash was spent for this purpose.

Donations can be coursed via my BPI account no. 0219032579, Savings Account name Zarah C. Gagatiga. My contact numbers are 09209602884 or 09182293587. Email address is zarah.gagatiga@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...