Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Libraries, Librarians and Some Politics

I am running a four day web enhanced teaching seminar for Phoenix Educational Systems this week and it pleases me to see librarians from schools and public libraries in attendance.

I am seated beside Madame Teresita Osorio, Chief Librarian of the Pasig City Library and Discovery Centrum. Call it serendipitous since I meant to do storytelling sessions in the library's Children's Section.

Apart from connecting with "my kind", I got news from the Pasig librarians that Mayor Bobby Eusebio has been very busy building the barangays in Pasig. Madame Teresita Osorio actually came from judging a contest for model barangay libraries in the city. Some good news. A quick bat of an eyelash and soon it's 2010.

1 comment:

deped teacher said...

Hi Zarah,

Ravi is now going to pay us anymore. Please remove his singapore jobs and pmpstudies link.

What he want is secretary to work for him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...