Friday, February 27, 2009

The Butterfly Award

Corinne Robson of Paper Tigers sent me a blog award, known as the Butterfly Award. Now here are ten cool blogs by cool bloggers I know.

I used my own personal criteria for choosing them. For the sake of discussion, I based my choices on activity vs. dormancy; content; relevance; impact made in the blogosphere (pretty subjective, yes) and, of course, design and navigation.

Von Totanes of Filipino Librarian
Juned Sunido of Baratillo@Cubao
Arnold Zafra of Arnold Digital
Charles Tan of The Bibliophile Stalker
PLAI-STRLC of PLAI - Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council
Janette Toral of Jannette Toral.com
Jobette Escobinas of DepEd Teacher
Ian Casocot of The Spy In The Sandwich
Dean Francis Alfar of Notes From The Peanut Gallery
Fr. Johnny Go SJ of Pins of Light

This is a meme award and the rules for passing it on are:

1. Put the logo on your blog .
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

Spread some blog love!

6 comments:

Charles said...

Thanks Zarah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Zarah,

Thank you for including my blog.
I will do the same tomorrow Saturday as i still engaged with works.

Regards,

Marjorie said...

Just dropped by to let you know about the Butterfly winging your way but you've already found it :-)

Anonymous said...

Zarah -

Well my friend Marjorie beat me for a leaving a comment! Anyways, just wanted to say that is always great to read your blog and learn more about what is happening on your side of the world. I encourage any of your readers to let us know of children and young adult literature events happening where they live.

Anonymous said...

Hello Zarah,
Thanks. We will deliberate hehehe first before coming out our own list :)

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

hello to all! thanks and welcome too! spread the blog love :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...