Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Book Launch: Sulatan sa Panahon ng Pandemya

I was down with very bad diarrhea on Saturday last week I thought I would miss the book launch of Sulatan sa Panahon ng Pandemya (Gantala Press, 2022). It is a book project that took a year to complete. Edited by Merlinda Bobis, Joi Barrios LeBlanc and Mailin Paterno, it is a collection of letters by women and of women living through and surviving with grace and wonder during the pandemic. 

So glad my tummy and this aging body cooperated. 

Please go to the IG account of Gantala Press and have a look at this work of love.

Congratulations to Gantala Press, the editors and the women who opened and shared their stories. Thank you so much to ADHIKA, Inc. and Likhaan Creative Writing Foundation.

I am proud to be part of this book project at the same time, I am humbled to be among the roster of these wonder women, mga kababaihang Pilipina!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...