Saturday, July 31, 2021

Habilin

This is from Andee Capellan, a dear friend of my daughter's and my former student who took part in a project to promote human rights and commemorate the lives  lost and changed by Martial Law. 

 "In (the) summer 2019, I interned under wiseowls ph which is a company that helps NGOs and social enterprises with communications. They're main purpose or slogan is "Communication for social change". During the internship, I, alongside another intern were assigned the task on coming up with a way to commemorate the Martial Law Era specifically these unsung heroes. We proposed and conceptualized "Habilin" to be a 12 part animated video series that should be 1 to 2 minutes with varying art styles for each story. This was two years in the making produced by WiseOwls Ph and Puma Podcasts and funded (I think) by Samasa and Commision of Human Rights of the Philippines." 

 I think the videos make for good resources and teaching materials in Filipino, Philippine History, Technology, Media and the Arts.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...