Thursday, May 13, 2021

Bibliotherapy Session: Post Reading Activity - Identification, Catharsis and Insight

I had the opportunity to revisit the materials I made and created, as well as some writings and the research I did on Bibliotherapy last year. 2020 was an extraordinary year and a year in the pandemic has allowed me to see what was and what is. Thanks to Teacher Ani Almario for inviting me in her class to speak about Bibliotherapy, my passion project. I had a good look on what to do with the work I currently have.

Meanwhile, here is one activity in the Bibliotherapy session I demonstrated to Teacher Ani's class. I used the 3-2-1 Strategy of Sanacore to activate identification, catharsis and insight among participants.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...