Saturday, June 16, 2018

Rave Reviews for My Daddy! My One And Only

It is Fathet’s Day tomorrow, June 18, 2018 and My Daddy! My One and Only! (Gagatiga and Tejido, Lampara House 2013) has topped the list of favourite daddy books!

Reviewed and recommended by Alexine Parreno in Smart Parenting, this is what she said of our book.

“The text is simple and illustrations are adorable. This book has so much love to share, making it perfect for reading together as a family,”

Read the full review by following this link:


You will also find out the daddy books that made it to the top 7 list!

Over at Instagram, @pumplepiebooks recommends My Daddy! My One and Only as a good read to celebrate the wonderful ways fathers show their love. Check it out here:


Lastly, enjoy this Father’s Day banner by Jomike Tejido.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...