CALL FOR SUBMISSIONSThe National Book Development Board (NBDB) is calling for applications for the National Book Development Trust Fund (NBDTF) Grant for 2018. Authors and organizations are invited to submit at least 25% of their manuscripts or research works for books. The chosen works will receive a maximum grant of P200,000.00 each.Categories include I. Supplementary Reading Materials written in the Mother Tongue (Grades 1 to 3); II. Supplementary Reading Materials for Senior High School Students (Grades 11 and 12); III. Supplementary Reading Materials for All Grade Levels
HOW TO APPLYSubmit the following documents:
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae (in the case of juridical entities, its SEC registration documents, as may be applicable, and the curriculum vita of the authors-applicants).
- A sworn statement indicating that the submitted work is an original and unpublished work, and that the applicant is the copyright-holder of the work.
- A project proposal with project objectives; proposed scope of work (i.e., table of contents); timeline; budget and resources; and other relevant information supporting the author’s capacity to undertake the project.
- NBDB Certificate of Registration.
- Manuscript Format: in 12-point type, Times New Roman, with 1-inch margins, and sequentially numbered on 8.5’ x 11’ bond paper; in quadruplicate copies. A digital copy shall also be submitted.
APPLICATION PERIODDeadline for submission for the Supplementary Reading Material written in the Mother Tongue is on 31 July 2018 and deadline for the Supplementary Reading Materials for all other grade levels is on 30 September 2018.Interested applicants should email their applications to email@example.com with the subject: NBDTF 2018 Application (Name of author/s or organization).You may download a copy of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 9521, National Book Development Trust Fund Act, here. CONTACT INFORMATIONFor inquiries, please contact:National Book Development BoardUnit 2401 Prestige TowerF. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center,Pasig City 1605, PhilippinesTelefax: +632 570 6198 or +632 687 1804Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscript Substance: at least 25% of the manuscript, written in the identified language category for Supplementary Reading Materials written in the Mother Tongue, and in English or Filipino for Supplementary Reading Materials for all other grade levels.