Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Carlo Go: Books I Read When I was a Teen

This list is from Carlo Go, a senior at UP Diliman taking up Business Economics. He is the School of Economics Representative to the USC - University Student Council.

Carlo is a former student.

I just realized that I'm not a teenager anymore. HAHAHAHA!!

1. Book Thief by Markus Zuzak
2. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
3. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
4. Atonement by Ian Mc Ewan
5. The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman
6. Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee
7. The Alexandria Link by Steve Berry
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
9. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
10. The Odyssey by Homer

I read most of these books during the latter part of my teenage years. Most of the books that I love devouring would be Man Booker winners. These books helped me get through my college life and my somewhat insane personal life. I couldn't imagine my college life without these books. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading books too, right now I'm reading Chinese Cinderella and I love it.

Harold
hair loss treatments consultant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...