Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Around The World In 100 Bookshelves

I got this pleasant news from Corrine Robson of Paper Tigers --

I wanted to pass on a new intitiative we have on our blog - Around the World in 100 Bookshelves. We are trying to get photos of 100 children's bookshelves and would love to see some from the Philippines and surrounding countries! We have some from India, the USA and Canada so far.

All submitted photos will be entered into a draw to win a book. 1st draw is May 1st. More info in the Paper Tigers website


So for starters, here is a photo of a bookshelf from The Pasig City Library and Discovery Centrum.



The photo was taken from the Reference Section of the library. It's the reading Pinnochio that caught my eye. I think I'll be posting more bookshelf pictures in the future since one's reading habits are known by the books that he or she reads. What's in your bookshelf?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...