Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MIBF 2008: Words Without Borders

The Manila International Book Fair will open on September 12, 2008 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. Head on to the MIBF website for a comprehensive look of the varied activities in store for everyone. And I mean everyone-from the serious to the curious.

Do click on Special Events for an overview of the seminars, workshops, exhibits, book launchings, etc. schedule during the four day book fair. Again, I invite you to join me in two of my seminar-workshops - the PBBY and the Vibal Publishing sponsored events respectively.

Apart from these two, I'm just as excited to judge for the Salaysayan Storytelling Contest of the PBBY and Alitaptap Storytellers Philippines on Sunday, September 14 and 16, 2008. What magical doors could storytellers open this time as they do the book based storytelling technique? Would listeners dare step into that magical land? How strong could storytellers, competing for prize and reputation, convince us that the magical world is just as real?

See you there!

2 comments:

Claw Machines said...

Hi, Can you tell me more about coffee you mention about sumatra. Is it for sale in Phils or abroad?

I like to ask your approval to repost some gist of your content in the library blog you have.

And request if you could give me a link back from your blog. By the way i added you site to my blogroll

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

hi mentor! sumatra coffee is available in all branches of starbucks. you have to brew it to enjoy it :-) i have not checked the local groceries for any stock.

go ahead and repost :-) just don't forget the proper and appropriate citation. a good number of my post have been plagiarized before.

i'll try to visit your site again for a future post. no promises in the near future, but i will :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...