Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Library Visitor from Domuschola International School

Judy Ann Emano, school librarian of Domuschula International School, visited us at the Beacon Academy last Friday, October 2, 2015. I gave her a tour of the school and we talked about what it is like to work in a school that implements the International Baccalaureate  program. We both agree that it is not a walk in the park.

Ms. Emano was fortunate to see me conduct my Library Talk, a session I provide students when they are tasked to do research work in the library. In the afternoon, she also sat in the Scavenger Hunt activity I had with the grade 9 students.

Ms. Emano sent us this email of her visit to the Academy:

The Beacon Academy library gives an exemplary service to the students, teachers, and parents keeping them engaged and intellectually stimulated, through the collaboration of teachers and the librarian.  I am honored to meet the people behind Beacon's continuous success.  I am grateful that the Beacon family warmly welcomed Domuschola International School to their campus and we also look forward having you in our school in the near future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...