Stories and storytelling hold an importance place in a person’s development of lifelong learning skills.
• Storytelling introduces the child to language.
• Storytelling develops a child’s listening skills.
• Storytelling is an effective technique to introduce the child to books and reading
• Storytelling builds the child’s values and moral fiber.
• Storytelling contributes to a child’s mental health.
• Storytelling helps children appreciate literature and the culture of peoples.
• Storytelling nourishes and nurtures the imaginative power of the mind.
Find the time to read and listen to stories. Share them! Tell them! Write them!