Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Kuwentong Bangtan: What If


Because “What If” is the track I am most intrigued about in JHope’s “Jack In the Box” it is also my most awaited track in HOTS Volume 1 and in the upcoming documentary. The song is peppered with doubts and possibilities.


The first two lines begin this way:
“Tens of times, I ask myself
Am I really like that?”
and it ends with a question:
“Can I do that shit?”

JHope is introspective here. Brave enough to imagine life without the many triumphs and accomplishments he and BTS have reaped through the years. It is a flex and at the same time, a way to caution himself of the trappings of fame.
I am really excited to see how “What If” is rendered into a dance choreography with a story to go along with it.
What song or track in HOTS are you anticipating to listen to and see in dance?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...