Saturday, February 19, 2022

Virtual Author Visit at Lowell Elementary School, Chicago, Illinois

What technology can do! 

I had my first Author Meet and Greet this year with the kindergarten class of Ms. Rebecca Cotto and Ms. Genevie De Castro of Lowell Elementary School in Chicago, Illinois. It was on Book Giving Day, February 14 in the US and 2am of February 15 Manila Time.

I had a wonderful chat with the students as they all responded eagerly to the stories I told them. My Daddy My One and Only is always a winner for this age group while I am Happy to Be Me opened a lot of insights about the self and the decisions we can make  to be a little kinder to ourselves. Even 6 year olds are able to grasp that idea. Amazing 🤩 

Thank you Genevie! Thank you Lampara Books! Thank you young readers! This is grace upon grace upon grace! 🙏🏽💜🙏🏽


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...