Friday, January 28, 2022

We got the lurvi!

Yep.

We were not spared of COVID-19. So many things are still raging inside my head. For now, I am posting what I shared on FB. Taking it from friends who survived COVID-19, who kept telling me that managing this malady requires a lot of letting go.

Dear everyone

🙂
We are surviving.
Covid in whatever form or variant is overwhelming especially when it hits home and strikes down every member of the family. Overwhelming also is the support and concern of family, relatives and friends. It is God’s grace overflowing!
Thank you to all who sent food - we have enough for the next few days; all kinds of magic concoctions - how to schedule taking them is a happy problem; the encouraging words, Bangtan photos and BTS inspired tokens (especially my bias and wreckers - yes, plural) are sources of child like joy. My favorite emotion.
Best of all, I appreciate all the prayers that make me cry every time I check my socmed apps and iMessage - it helps clear the sinuses. To the guys over at YGoal, for being our first responders! To our Magis Deo community, who are living the 4S in action, please continue to pray for our recovery. We will continue on with the journey. We are companions to each other and for each other! 🙏🏽💜🙏🏽
I am still scared of a relapse and a re-infection. But I tell myself that kindness and God’s mercy and great love will see us through.
And then there is the recollection. The fact that Covid has become a family affair, with communities banding and taking care of each other leaves us with so many things to reflect upon.
Putangina. Leni must win.

FIGHTING 🙏🏽💜🙏🏽

P.S. I wouldn’t mind getting a plant or flowers. A bit of art for inspiration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...