|Photo taken on August 25, 2017 along Alabang, SLEX|
Using the 5 Critical Questions in Understanding Media Messages by Media Audit, participants analyze the media message of the billboard ad and synthesize their findings into a commentary. The five critical questions are:
1. Who created this message?
2. What creative techniques are used to attract my attention?
3. How might different people understand this message differently?
4. Why is this message being sent?
5. What point of view is represented in, or omitted from, this message?
Group Activity 1 - What is wrong with this photo?
Photo: Jinkee Pacquio as Belo commercial billboard model
Inquiry Question: Why was a billboard used to relay the media message?
Use the 5 critical questions to understand the message of the billboard, its purpose, form and function. Write a one page commentary and post it on your Facebook Timeline.
Use #milclicks after your commentary.