In the Academy, we continue our library advisory for readers with this list of books and resources from our library and the Ayala Museum.
Ayala Museum has a collection of resources for asynchronous learning or for activities that children, young people and the young at heart can do offline. Have a look at these photos of the learning packet on Philippine traditional weaving and the companion module on Geometry, Symmetry and Design. Furthermore, it complements the museum's virtual tours, videos and podcasts. Take for example this video on indigenous weaves and garments that blends art, history, a bit of development economics and the role of women as keepers of legacy and traditions.
- HABI : The Allure of Philippine Weaves : National Muse / by National Museum. Manila Philippines.
- Journey of a thousand shuttles : The Philippine Weave / by Respicio, Norma Absing. Intramuros Manila Philippines : National Commission for Culture and Arts, 2016
- Palaspas : Nocheseda, Elmer I. / by Nocheseda, Elmer I.
Quezon City Philippines : Ateneo De Manila University Press, 2009
- Rara : Art and tradition of mat weaving in the Philippines / by Nocheseda, Elmer I. Manila Philippines : Museum Foundation of the Philippines, 2016
- Anvil baby 3 learning, Kokak Kokak / by Araneta, Ana De Borja
Mandaluyong Philippines : Anvil Publishing, 2014
- Anvil baby 3 learning, Prrrrrt...Utot! / by Araneta, Ana De Borja
Mandaluyong City Philippines : Anvil Publishing, 2014