Friday, May 9, 2014

Social Media Perks: Followers & Gift Cards


One way to know that blogging works for you and that your blog has a good following is when you get blog exchange promos.

Grammarly did just that with this blog. I wrote a review of Fangirl and got an Amazon Gift Card. I spent it for a copy of Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Collected Stories. I ordered the book last March 31st and received it last Monday, May 5.

Collected Stories came right in time for an in Memoriam reading from one of the great magic realists of this day and age.

Moving to another social media-file sharing platform, Slide Share, I had a pleasant surprise when I learned that Joyce Valenza started following my slides.

JOYCE VALENZA.

Joyce. Valenza. is. following. me.

I am still freaking out!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...