Monday, September 9, 2013

Reader Feedback on My Daddy! My One and Only!

When I was in Bali last week for the IASL Conference, I got this feedback from a parent who has copies of my books, A Tale of Two Dreams and My Daddy! My One and Only! 

The Daddy one especially really moved my daughter and me. It supports what values I am trying to raise my daughter with, and for her-wow she was able to make real connections and see value in her daddy that she hadn't seen before!
And then the senti factor got me :-) It is beautiful. Thanks!
 I will be at the Manila International Book Fair on September 14, 2013 to sign copies of my books. I suppose the illustrators will be present too! The book signing will start at 1PM in the Lampara - Precious Pages booth. At 3PM, I move to the conference room at SMX to join Eugene Evasco and Heidi Eusebio Abad,two wonderful writers of children's stories, in a panel on writing stories for children.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...